- 1901 - Clock Tower for Holy Trinity Church
- 1902 - Water Works opened
- The Westbury Quilt completed
The Misses Hampson, two sisters living on a farm near Westbury, in Tasmania between 1900 and 1903, spent their days embroidering scenes from their farm and the nearby village on a red coloured quilt. It was completed in 1903. It has since become one of Australia’s most treasured pieces of folk art, known as The Westbury Quilt and held in the National Gallery of Art in Canberra.
- Commercial changes
Mr. Francis H.Fitzpatrick acquires the licence of the Western Railway and Commercial Hotel. Mr. James F. Sullivan purchases Morrison's General Store in William Street.
- Church Pulpit for St Andrew's Church
The church pulpit skilfully carved by Mrs. Ellen Nora Payne (nee Field) arrives from England and is installed in St. Andrews Church of England on Lonsdale Promenade.
- 4th Term as Warden
Mr. Daniel Burke is elected Warden of the Westbury Municipal Council for a fourth term.
- Mr Walter Lee elected Premier of Tasmania
Mr. Walter Lee is elected Premier of Tasmania.